Luck, Where Art Thou!



Checked my luggage in Penang Airport, it was then registered in the system and will be sent straight to my final destination which is Visby, Sweden. Took the flight, arrived KLIA with minimal time to do any shopping, not even a carton of cigarette. Board my next flight to Amsterdam and bear the back pain for the rest of 15.5 flying hours.

Arrived Schipol Airport, took the next flight to Stockholm and prior to land, the stewardess announce all passenger need to go to the carousel to pick up our luggage and re-check-in them again for our next flight. I went to the carousel and waited until last luggage on the belt and surprise surprise…my bag went missing…again!

File a report with Missing Luggage counter and the officer has been really helpful. With all hopes that my bag would probably be arriving later in one of the evening flights, I went down to find my next gate to check-in for my flight to Visby, this is where the fun started.

The first officer I asked said that I need to go to Terminal 4 for my flight to Visby and confidently said it would take around 5 minutes to get there, I walked..walked a little bit passed 5 minutes and yet only to ask another officer who told me I need to go to Terminal 3!

I walked again, this time a bit more faster as I don’t want to get lost so finally after a long walked which if not mistaken could easily clocked 15 minutes from the first officer I asked earlier. I then check-in and my watch shows 1.5 hours till boarding time. I took my jacket off as I’m all sweaty from the fast paced walk I did earlier and went to grab a hot chocolate with a nicely done cheese cake. Delicious!

Still have plenty time left to kill, I started to look for any trace of free Wifi (Internet) but unfortunately as other European countries, Internet is NOT free ( I love Malaysia! :p) so I went out to grab a smoke before went in straight to the gate and stay there.

Arrived Visby, Allseas changed their plan again, the vessel is now due to arrive around 6pm so we went to the hotel and waited a few hours there before boarding the vessel. Too bad the food was really crappy (maybe that’s why they named the place as HamHotel). Anyway, took a banana, kiwi and tea and then went to wait for a taxi (which I was then too late as they were all went to the vessel leaving myself at the hotel 🙁 Anyway, another taxi was called and I’m finally board the vessel and suppose to stay for 4 weeks.

So, am I lucky?


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here